Exile Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exile Guild Forums

Exile Ftw

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

erivien actually has some stuff without any smut

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
erivien

erivien

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-03-21

erivien actually has some stuff without any smut Empty
PostSubject: erivien actually has some stuff without any smut   erivien actually has some stuff without any smut Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 8:44 pm

Let me tell you abit about my past. If you ever want to hear more I urge you to approach me sometime! I warn you though I am a man of few words...

I grew up in a small home on the outskirts of Astranaar with my younger brother Nimhar. I have spent four hundred and five years on Azeroth. For the past few seasons I have been serving the Alliance which has caused me to journey far; from the peaks of Stonetalon to the deep, dark, caverns found beneath Blackrock Mountain.

As a young Night Elf I was always interested in the environment and my pets. I used to look after many of the ‘wild’ creatures of the surrounding areas much to my guardian’s distain. My brother and I did not live with out natural parents. Instead we were looked after by a widowed huntress who still has her post patrolling Teldrassil near to the glorious Night Elf city of Darnassus. We lived an all too common life in Ashenvale. Constant horde attacks on the area left the community ravaged and wallowing in tragedy almost daily.

One such event, that is as vivid in my mind as it was when it happened, is the cold winter's night that I almost lost my younger brother. Winter's Veil was approaching and the snow was falling all around. There is great beauty in Azeroth and this night was no exception. I had persuaded Nimhar to join me on a little journey to a nearby lake that had frozen over. The surrounding trees, covered in snow, glistened in the moonlight as we quietly made our way over the ice. I had heard some hunters in the village talking about a beast that lurked nearby and being the ever inquisitive, curious aspiring hunter -I wanted to see the creature. My brother was somewhat anxious; he seemed to sense that tonight was not a good night for adventuring.

We were nearing the western bank of the lake when to the east we could see a stream of torches burning in the night on the road towards Astranaar. My heart seemed to beat louder than their war drums. Night Elves are aptly named and our vision at night is far superior to the beings that where approaching the town. Huntress Nightbreeze had always made it clear that if there is ever a raid we are to make sure we stay silent in our home and lay lifeless on the floor.

I looked at my brother his face stricken with fear and I am sure he saw the same look in my eyes. "We can’t go back, they are closer." he whispered. I turned to the bank and saw a fallen tree. And under it was a small hollow that was just big enough for the two of us to squeeze into. We watched the raid approach our home from our hiding place. The watchers had seen the approaching foes and unlike the advancing legions we could see the defenders move through the darkness like shadows in the soft moonlight.

The orcs marched fearlessly into the outer edges of Astranaar some where falling lifeless as deadly arrows glided swiftly, and silently, through the cold night air striking down their target with mortal proficiency. So sudden was the death that the orcs didn't seem to notice their number decreasing either that or they didn't care. There was still a large force almost in the centre of the town.

Then it began; the shouts and roars of the invaders the sound of war, arrows leaving bows, gun-fire, swords clashing and striking armour, axes bludgeoning, screaming and cries for help. There was chaos in the town that moments before was as tranquil as the frozen lake before us. Flames lit up the area as some of the building where set ablaze.

The battle was fierce but the defenders seemed to be in control of the situation. Then I heard a sound from behind and the battle seemed to disappear. The sound was a heavy footstep in the snow. I would have heard it approaching sooner had I not been so intent on listening to the events in the town. I could hear it breathing and sense its eyes scouring the landscape. I could even hear his hands gripping his two axes as he slowly encroached upon the fallen tree. I looked down in front of us. Horror flooded into my mind as I could see our tracks leading to our hiding place.

I quietly and slowly moved my arm to point at our home and mouthed to my brother to run but his face was frozen. I swiftly grabbed his arm and we bolted from our refuge. The orc had of course seen us and gave pursuit. We ran as fast as we could towards our home. We had a greater speed so we seemed to be getting away. Then suddenly roots as thick as my legs sprouted from the ground. I jumped clear but Nimhar was not so lucky. He was stuck. Despair. I couldn't go and I couldn't defend him. I slipped into the shadow of a nearby bush. The orc made his way to my brother and looked around probably for me. Never have I felt so incapable. It took hold of my brother by his ankle and dragged him up over his shoulder and walked away. I couldn't move. I looked to the road that was near. There lay a fallen Orc with some sort of crossbow in its hand and a quiver of arrows upon its back. I grabbed the weapon, tears stinging my eyes. I took an arrow and swiftly loaded the weapon. I wiped my eyes on my forearm and held the crossbow aiming carefully at the orc. I squeezed the trigger as I prayed to Elune my arrow would find the horrific beast and leave my brother unharmed. However, the weapon was smacked clean into the air and my arrow glided silently to the night.

I watched in awe as Huntress Nightbreeze took aim with her magnificent bow. She held a steady aim as the arrow I had fired fell from the sky just in front of the orc. As it turned she released the arrow from her grip. Time seemed to slow as the arrow majestically left the weapon with expert precision and cut through the air towards the orc. It barely had time to react before it lay dead on the cold ground. Huntress spoke no words and hurried towards Nimhar.

When we got back to the house still no words had transpired about the events of the night. Softly she said we were to rest and we did.

When I awoke in the early evening I went to my brother. He was lying awake in his bed. He was unharmed -at least from what the eyes can see. "I'm glad you are well my brother." I said and he looked to me but said nothing. Huntress Nightbreeze came into the room and sat on the foot of the bed. My brother looked at me with sad eyes as Huntress addressed me: "Erivien..." she began, "it is time for you to serve, we will journey to Darnassus and you will begin your own adventure for the Alliance." I didn't know what to say. I knew the day was nearing but how would I manage without my brother. He had always been there and I recalled how desperate I was when I thought I would lose him the night before.

Time was passing as we stayed silent in Nimhar's sleeping quarters until eventually she told me to prepare for the journey. I could hear in her voice that she would miss me. She had never given birth and took my brother and I as her own shortly after her husband’s tragic demise. We hadn't really spoken much of the past although I have questions in my heart I didn't want to hear the answers.

Well finally the time had come for us to say goodbye. We said our farewells and I headed out of Darnassus with a group of other young elves to begin our training in the woodlands of Teldrassil. It was many years later that I saw my brother again when he began training as a druid. I would often see Huntress Nightbreeze around Darnassus and we would discuss various things.

I am an experienced hunter and I like to think I serve the alliance well. I have tales to stir the blood, fables to ignite imagination and stories to break the heart -happenings of war and of love. Though none of my fables are as tragic as the tale Huntress Nightbreeze told me about her late husband. He was, like I have become, a great hunter of the alliance. On a seemingly peaceful night he had taken his beloved wife to a dangerous but most beautiful part of Kalmidor. The lush scenery of Feralas was where the tragedy took place upon a bridge over a stream; cascading water falling freely from a jagged cliff edge. Feralas really is a place of wondrous beauty and on this evening savage brutality. The two lovers meandered through the environment before coming to stop upon the bridge. A group of orcs had stalked them and circled them while they talked about the future. She was with child at this moment in time and had yet to tell him the news. That was one of the reasons they were alone, save the brutes that had circled them, that night. “Your beauty forever blossoms like the ever green plants and wild flowers of…” He turned sharply before finishing the sentence. A deafening cry resounded as four orcs sprung from the undergrowth one from each point on a compass. They charged at the two night elves. A shrill whistle came from his lips which startled the foes as a great owl arrived in a gust of wind. The owl screeched with such energy the orcs lost all momentum before diving toward the leader of the group. Like his faithful pet the great hunter already had the orc in the sight of his crossbow. A rapid volley of arrows landed on the orc. Before the dead body had hit the ground, two more arrows where fired in quick succession piercing the heart of another orc. The hunter continued his turn to 180 degrees from where he shot the first orc dead. As he turned he took arrows from his quiver but his crossbow was suddenly not much use as an orc wielding a rather large axe took a swing at him. He dodged the attack and took his sword from his back and slashed away at the orc. Suddenly he stopped and turned around in desperation as he realised his wife was no longer at his side.

He looked down to see her looking up. She had a dagger in her spleen and her soft white skin was covered in her own red blood. She had a vacant look and was of course in considerable pain. He quickly picked her up in his arms and ran down the path headed for the shore for the ferry to Feather Moon Stronghold. As he ran arrows flew past and huntress’ was drifting to and from the world. Suddenly he stopped running. From a satchel he took a potion and poured it into his wife’s mouth. “Run. I’ll see you soon.” He turned and she saw he had at least six arrows in his back. “Please. Go now.” He pleaded. As he heard her light footsteps drift away into the night he called: “Hurry. My love.” She eventually reached the stronghold and was swiftly healed. She waited there for 89 nights. But her beloved husband never returned...
Back to top Go down
http://tehste.com
AkaFtw
The GoDFather
The GoDFather
AkaFtw

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Re: erivien actually has some stuff without any smut   erivien actually has some stuff without any smut Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 9:54 pm

Another one nice story!!!!!!!!!!!Cookie to Erivien!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Syveth

Syveth

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: erivien actually has some stuff without any smut   erivien actually has some stuff without any smut Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 5:48 am

really nice story mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
erivien

erivien

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: erivien actually has some stuff without any smut   erivien actually has some stuff without any smut Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 5:59 am

spankyou both Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tehste.com
Casanov

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: erivien actually has some stuff without any smut   erivien actually has some stuff without any smut Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 8:44 pm

its really really nice story study i like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moonania

Moonania

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: erivien actually has some stuff without any smut   erivien actually has some stuff without any smut Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 6:31 am

Sad Aww what a sad , yet great story
Bravo Eri, bravo .. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: erivien actually has some stuff without any smut   erivien actually has some stuff without any smut Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

erivien actually has some stuff without any smut
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exile Guild Forums :: Exile Guild Forums :: Role playing Stories :: The Stories of the Exile-
Jump to: