Exile Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exile Guild Forums

Exile Ftw

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pinochio...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xtenias
The GoDFather
The GoDFather
Xtenias

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-01-11

pinochio... Empty
PostSubject: pinochio...   pinochio... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 6:49 pm

im no noob. im no mute. im xtenias the shadow gnome from the shadows who walks in the nonlight places, such us shadows and dark hidden corners, and stuff.... and this is my true story.:

i was born , then i grow up a fine short gnome. every1 send me postcarts for gratz and i reply in all of them by killing them dead, until they die!!! i knew my time will finaly come and i ll rule all eternia, but some other dude stole my plans for my eeeevil masterplan, and gone in the wind. 'couse my friends, all we are, is dust in the wind.... oh yeas ,believe it, i speak the truth!!!

then i had an idea, to kill my self with toothpics, never worked, im still trying thow. One day, as i was eating a watermelom, without the water(i wasnt thirsty),i had another idea. to kill my self with toothpics, couse i buy alot for the last idea. ohh , no good my friends, i was cursed ,by a holy palladin i think.

then on mornig ....ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE...and all alone i was lonly with my self and i, and grab my twin spiral daggers and killed the monster. exp was flowting in the thin air and reputation aswell. so happy finaly. i can rest me bloody soul now.....

or not...???
Back to top Go down
AkaFtw
The GoDFather
The GoDFather
AkaFtw

Number of posts : 38

pinochio... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pinochio...   pinochio... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 4:13 am

nice story but you are still be a noob!
Back to top Go down
Nemneh
The GoDFather
The GoDFather
Nemneh

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-02-09

pinochio... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pinochio...   pinochio... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 10:35 am

Xtenias isn't a n00b, but I think he does too many drugs. Every single word he types is completely crazy and makes no sense whatsoever. Sure as hell makes me laugh though!
Back to top Go down
AkaFtw
The GoDFather
The GoDFather
AkaFtw

Number of posts : 38

pinochio... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pinochio...   pinochio... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 12:49 pm

i can tell for sure that xtenias doesn't take any drugs.
All those booze(wasted) is natural!

and he is a NooB!!!!!!i pwned him and overpowered him at the DpS meter all the times!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pinochio... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pinochio...   pinochio... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pinochio...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exile Guild Forums :: Exile Guild Forums :: General informations for the guild :: General info for the guild-
Jump to: