Exile Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exile Guild Forums

Exile Ftw

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should i Stay or Should i go?

Go down 
+7
Casanov
erivien
Absimiliard
Nemneh
DeathCry/Smile
Syveth
AkaFtw
11 posters

Aka is connfused Biatches
Should i Stay
Should i Stay or Should i go? I_vote_lcap89%Should i Stay or Should i go? I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 8 ]
Should i go
Should i Stay or Should i go? I_vote_lcap11%Should i Stay or Should i go? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
AkaFtw
The GoDFather
The GoDFather
AkaFtw

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-01-11

Should i Stay or Should i go? Empty
PostSubject: Should i Stay or Should i go?   Should i Stay or Should i go? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 1:36 pm

i hate that song but its the only song that describe my feelings.please Vote here.

and if you are not bored discuss please...
Back to top Go down
Syveth

Syveth

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Should i Stay or Should i go?   Should i Stay or Should i go? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 1:38 pm

aka i'm gonna kill you if you go Smile kissssssssssssssssssss
Back to top Go down
DeathCry/Smile

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Should i Stay or Should i go?   Should i Stay or Should i go? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 2:09 pm

AMA FUGEIS THA FUGEIS KAI APO TIN ZWI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Nemneh
The GoDFather
The GoDFather
Nemneh

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Should i Stay or Should i go?   Should i Stay or Should i go? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 5:31 pm

Aka not only SHOULD you stay but you WILL stay. You may be missing your girlfriend and having a rough time atm but don't be such a drama queen! Have some beers, grab your balls, and come join us in the 'zhan!
Back to top Go down
Absimiliard

Absimiliard

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Should i Stay or Should i go?   Should i Stay or Should i go? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 7:39 pm

Fuck off mate!
Iam not gonna vote for something that you should already know.

Just do whatever you want mate...

After all it's only a fucking game!

Ok iam gonna finish my dinner at 4:39 in the morning.

Shithead...

Absimiliard
Live or Die

Sleep
Back to top Go down
erivien

erivien

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Should i Stay or Should i go?   Should i Stay or Should i go? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 8:13 am

... hmmm... According to the wise words...
If I go there will be trouble
An if I stay it will be double

yo me frio o lo sophlo?
Back to top Go down
http://tehste.com
Casanov

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Should i Stay or Should i go?   Should i Stay or Should i go? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 8:54 pm

stay for love , Honour and obey

love our exile team ........
Sad

dont forget
v
v
v
v
(gank or die) Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Xtenias
The GoDFather
The GoDFather
Xtenias

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: hehe   Should i Stay or Should i go? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 2:14 am

i m the 1 vote to let u go... couse .... u are braking our balls here man...

we havent see u in 2 weeks and u come up for good u say , but again u wish to go.
GO THEN
u get me into this game ,u are my friend, but i think u are haveproblems mate/ or try to get the attention. and if u looking from another side, guild does need another rogue.

i dont know shit about guild management, kara attent and DKP.... but i ll try to learn. BUT U... yes u , u son of a hordeMage, u come and go, and always complain. Irealy want u to stay, couse i started to play with u and i want to keep doing that. but i dont want u to hear u every time, "should i stay or go..."

if u mean go or stay in the guild, my answer is stay. itsgood to say hi, once in a while.

anyway man... i dont ask the others to deside for me on staff. plz think about your real life, your wow expirience, and make up ur mind.

AND STOP BRAKING OUR BALLS....!!! akaFTW....remember?
Back to top Go down
Nemneh
The GoDFather
The GoDFather
Nemneh

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Should i Stay or Should i go?   Should i Stay or Should i go? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 3:31 am

I think that nicely sums it up Xtenias.

At first I thought this was only half-serious, but after logging in this morning before work and seeing the guild message changed again to 'Please vote on the website' I see it's not a joke.

Aka, chill out. I don't see why you're saying this, whatever problems you may be having in RL you don't have any problems in WOW. We all want you in the guild and we all enjoy playing with you. You were the reason I joined Exile, and I'm sure that's the case for a great many people here. You are well liked by everyone in the guild.

So why all this self-absorbed drama all of a sudden? To seriously ask us all to vote on this is a bit of an insult to us - we've done nothing that should make you seriously doubt whether we want you in the guild. If you want to stop playing WOW that's one thing, but to leave the guild and carry on playing? Why?

I think you should be proud of the guild you've made, it's quite an accomplishment. I don't understand what the problem is.
Back to top Go down
AkaFtw
The GoDFather
The GoDFather
AkaFtw

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Should i Stay or Should i go?   Should i Stay or Should i go? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 9:39 am

Dudes!!!!!!!!its just a love topic.you know that i am really conffused.i was feeling that i failed as GM but you show me your Love!i am just conffused.i will never quit the Family!!!exile Ftw and Aka For the Fucking Win!do you remeber?yes i am remeber!!!!its just that i am so conffused again....
but yesterday that i did my first Heroic it was so great for me again!!!!!!

Aka loves you all noobz!
Back to top Go down
Azeron

Azeron

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Should i Stay or Should i go?   Should i Stay or Should i go? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 9:59 am

Akasumi, you utter noobian princess! Wait till i get my work done, i'll come back and burn your purple ass! (so easy to duel you mate clown ) How could you even think of leaving the guild? Once you're in, there is no way out. If you ever think or ask of it again we'll find you in Grece, burn your house, eat your sister, rape your lifestock and then rip your guts and dance on your stinky corpse, eating your kidneys and singing Britney Spears. (The most perverted kind of blasphemy i can think of)
For the Horde! .... eeee.... i mean... live long and prosper... hmm... still not the one.... what was it? oh! God shave the queen.... shit... still not it.... ding! Now i remember! Hamsters of inevitable doom for the win! Twisted Evil

Azeron
Back to top Go down
Syveth

Syveth

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Should i Stay or Should i go?   Should i Stay or Should i go? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 5:06 am

Aka hun you know how much i love you. i think you are a sneeky little rogue and this was ment just to make us say how much we love you all. i hope you're happy now. you are the soul and the heart of this guild. everyone in this guild loves you. you are our favorit GM. you are silly and clumsy sometimes but you make us smile. i love your sentences in bad english and when i can't get what you want to say in guild message of the day. hun you are funny and i enjoy when i play with you Wink Wink Wink so BIG kiss to you

P.S. better don't make me angry or you'll gonna stay without your little greek ass
Back to top Go down
Chimea

Chimea

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: ... there should be no confusion ...   Should i Stay or Should i go? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 5:07 am

Dear AKA

I havent been here for long, yet i always had the feeling youve had the very best in mind for the guild and its members and that ALL the time.

Nothing is easy, there are ups and downs and feelings can go overboard and yet ...

As crazy as you are ( making us run half naked etc in instances and haha ... making it official as the way of the exiles ) I think we would all miss your speaches war cries and funny ideas.

Sure, not being able to be here all the time is possible ... yet ... you have good officers who can run the show for you... while you are away... so ... no need to give up leadership no ?

Anyway short story long .... STAAAAAAYYYY as the ultimate : queen
and keep those reigns in your hands Smile

We all lova ya

Chimea flower
Back to top Go down
Stephens

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Should i Stay or Should i go?   Should i Stay or Should i go? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 9:13 pm

You wanted us to vote, well here's my vote:

AKA FTFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MWAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA*cough, cough, cough*[/size]

hehe sorry Very Happy

Steph
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should i Stay or Should i go?   Should i Stay or Should i go? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should i Stay or Should i go?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exile Guild Forums :: Exile Guild Forums :: General informations for the guild :: General info for the guild-
Jump to: