Exile Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exile Guild Forums

Exile Ftw

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PEOPLE of EXILE.....VOTE HERE plz...!

Go down 
+2
Nemneh
Xtenias
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Xtenias
The GoDFather
The GoDFather
Xtenias

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PEOPLE of EXILE.....VOTE HERE plz...! Empty
PostSubject: PEOPLE of EXILE.....VOTE HERE plz...!   PEOPLE of EXILE.....VOTE HERE plz...! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 7:26 am

ok... we have proplems with karazhan raid.... i want every1 to get group callendar!!!!

and plz vote/write down here your "yes i can raid tonight" days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think its better nonWeekend days.... what say u?

i keep my hopes up//// exileFTW
Back to top Go down
Nemneh
The GoDFather
The GoDFather
Nemneh

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE of EXILE.....VOTE HERE plz...!   PEOPLE of EXILE.....VOTE HERE plz...! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 7:38 am

There's no night I won't be able to attend as a rule.

I suggest we have 3 raid nights a week on regular days, where none of the days are together (so for example: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday every week).

If there are any days where you can't attend regularly (for example if you always have Tennis practice on Mondays nights) then post here so we can try to make a schedule to suit everyone. And please state why you can't make a particular day - as 'but Desperate Housewives is on Wednesday nights' isn't a good reason!
Back to top Go down
erivien

erivien

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE of EXILE.....VOTE HERE plz...!   PEOPLE of EXILE.....VOTE HERE plz...! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 9:03 am

I can be on most nights but also the time of the raid is important.

20:00 Game time is around the time I eat.
21:00 Game time start would be better for me.
Back to top Go down
http://tehste.com
Callath

Callath

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE of EXILE.....VOTE HERE plz...!   PEOPLE of EXILE.....VOTE HERE plz...! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 2:21 am

I think each officer should take one reset week to organise raids, ie week 1 timmy, kara resets then bill takes the next week, removes stress from just one person organising raids and allows ppl to take a week off if they desire, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Nemneh
The GoDFather
The GoDFather
Nemneh

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE of EXILE.....VOTE HERE plz...!   PEOPLE of EXILE.....VOTE HERE plz...! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 4:18 am

@Erivien: good point, didn't think about changing the start times. But bare in mind that we've got different timezones in the guild - so a 21:00 start would mean 22:00 start for the Greek lads. I'll ask around a bit and see what time seems to suit people.

@Callath: sure, we can rotate raidleader weekly. I still think we should get a regular raid schedule though. It'll help people strike a happier balance between RL and WOW. For instance this week's schedule of Tues, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat is just silly.

I propose we come up with a raid schedule this weekend - giving people a full week to have posted on this thread with their no-go days.
Back to top Go down
Aenimus

Aenimus

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-02-06

PostSubject: Burp   PEOPLE of EXILE.....VOTE HERE plz...! Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 11:02 am

Not 70 yet... but there is a problem... can t download the addons you linked there
Back to top Go down
Nemneh
The GoDFather
The GoDFather
Nemneh

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE of EXILE.....VOTE HERE plz...!   PEOPLE of EXILE.....VOTE HERE plz...! Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 6:44 am

Aenimus wrote:
Not 70 yet... but there is a problem... can t download the addons you linked there

If you're having problems installing the addons then check out this guide on the WoW UI forums:
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=49955145&sid=1
Back to top Go down
Moonania

Moonania

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE of EXILE.....VOTE HERE plz...!   PEOPLE of EXILE.....VOTE HERE plz...! Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 4:41 am

Well, its your choice, of which day the raids are gonna be, but i have school for couple weeks( until its over somewhere in June) and i cannot participate monday till friday( friday i can come after school) Saturday isn't bad either
But sunday, i have to go to bed early Sad ( although i don't have school next monday, so if you are planing to have a raid next sunday, i'll be there i guess )

Moon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE of EXILE.....VOTE HERE plz...!   PEOPLE of EXILE.....VOTE HERE plz...! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PEOPLE of EXILE.....VOTE HERE plz...!
Page 1 of 1