Exile Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exile Guild Forums

Exile Ftw

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hunters can do it in leater too

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
erivien

erivien

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-03-21

hunters can do it in leater too Empty
PostSubject: hunters can do it in leater too   hunters can do it in leater too Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 12:51 am

Just wondering about maybe in the future I will build a collection of leather gears and spec to Marksman. The reason is that it'll make me an uber poweful hunter I think. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://tehste.com
Chimea

Chimea

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Powerful Hunter ...   hunters can do it in leater too Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 4:54 am

Dear Eri

Big Bro ... now what makes you think that leather is superior to mail ??

If there would be a better solution -- hmmm -- id like to know it ....

I think Torgels leg armor is great ( 30 stamina + 10 Agility ) is a must for all hunters

Guess priests will be happy too ... as hunters will live a little longer.

and àhhhhh .... yeah ... IF you find a perfect leather match ... please let me know.. altho i do not intend to change my build for the moment ... BM rocks ....

PS : Sure ... traps do NOT hold as good or as long as if you spec up in survival - yet having a powerful pet is worth its gold in weight ( instance wise )

Chimea
Back to top Go down
Nemneh
The GoDFather
The GoDFather
Nemneh

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: hunters can do it in leater too   hunters can do it in leater too Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 6:38 am

Priests certainly should not be happy with hunters stacking on stamina so they live longer.

If the hunter is getting chewed on then there's something wrong happening and no amount of +stamina will make me happy about it Razz

Feign Death + Traps + Pet + Kiting Ability = Hunter shouldn't be getting slapped around. Of course it's not necessarily always the hunters fault, could be a poor tank, or several other reasons. Point being though - stamina for PvP, not for PvE. I want my hunters to be crazy damage engines!

And as for leather.....pah. Although I'm not familiar with the specifics for hunter endgame itemisation there's no reason leather should be better than mail. It should be worse.
Back to top Go down
erivien

erivien

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: hunters can do it in leater too   hunters can do it in leater too Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 8:48 am

the leather items I see tend to have more AP and AGI rather than mail which seems to be weighted more to STA. So by using leather armor it could increase your damage output but at the cost of your survivability in tricky situations. Often when I die it is not because my armor didn't protect me from being hit but because of spell attacks or AOE effects. Armor does little against those things. So I wouldn't say armor value is a big deal for a pve hunter.
Back to top Go down
http://tehste.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hunters can do it in leater too   hunters can do it in leater too Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hunters can do it in leater too
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exile Guild Forums :: Exile Guild Forums :: Class informations :: Hunters-
Jump to: