Exile Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exile Guild Forums

Exile Ftw

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A means to be an end

Go down 
+7
Kenobia
DeathCry/Smile
Absimiliard
Ayasha
Xtenias
Syveth
AkaFtw
11 posters
AuthorMessage
AkaFtw
The GoDFather
The GoDFather
AkaFtw

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-01-11

A means to be an end Empty
PostSubject: A means to be an end   A means to be an end Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 12:44 pm

I believe that the name of the topic(song of my Favorite Band-Joy Division-)describes all the things and all the feelings.....
My prepaid card had end and there will not be a renew...my Big break will be now....i am gonna miss you all the guys that!i want to thank you all for trusting me and letting me to lead you through dangerous dungeons and thank once more time for trusting your personal time to build the family.You are my family and i will never forget all the times that we had passed together..........
Trust me its difficult for me to stop for some time,but Real Life calls me.....i can understand if you get mad with me,but i am sure you can feel me....i am passing some great times and i want to be with the person that offers me that moments.....Don't forget the song of the Depeche Mode....i will never drop you down!and i will never forget all of you!it's just a break Folks!you will always be my Family!!!!!!!

Make me Proud at the Ravenholdt Server the home of the Family Exile Guild!!!

Salutes
Akasumi
Back to top Go down
Syveth

Syveth

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: A means to be an end   A means to be an end Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 1:19 pm

hun i just wanna say that i'll never forget you. you were my biggest and only wow love. this game will never be the same without you. you were my guild mate and my friend. and i feel that one part of me will be lost when you leave. but i wish you luck hun. i hope you'll be happy and catch all things you have pass in those days and nights when you were behind your PC. as you know this is just a game. i hope you'll spend so much effort in your RL as you were spending on wow. i think you know what i mean Wink

aka you'll always stay in my mind and my heart. i hope i'll see you much often on msn now. better be that way... big kisss and many huggs my greek friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xtenias
The GoDFather
The GoDFather
Xtenias

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: so u think real life is better..?   A means to be an end Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 8:07 pm

i will say only this in english, real life has never drops... not epics not blue ones...nothing.!
if u found real love then that good, very good for u. maybe u loose some weight Smile..
and u better enjoy it now.. couse it will fade off soon... and u ll have to w8 for the love cooldown... until then, we ll be here for your come back!!!

and now greeks.. malaka malaka malaka malaka malaka malaka malaka malaka.... pou pas? pou 8a vreis kalitera, stin agkalia ekeinis??? nomizeis file mou! ke sou eipa stile tin malakies apo ton eBank, starxidia sou megrapses/// na se kala...
ke afou stamatises, giati den esteiles ta items ke ta shard ke ta gold pou den ta xriazese sto real life?????? mipos giati mesa sou ksereis oti 8a ksanarxiseis? mallon, etsi 8ane!!!

to nous kosti ke na prosexeis!

ps1. otan mou milages msn ekana 5 runs BlackM kapakia Smile
ps2. i kopelia sou m'agapaei akoma?
ps3. gamiese!!!
Back to top Go down
Xtenias
The GoDFather
The GoDFather
Xtenias

PostSubject: and one more thing   A means to be an end Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 8:09 pm

me and aka post are pictures in here.. so every1 knows what we look like in real life Razz...

..where the hell is yours syveth????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Ayasha

Ayasha

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Blessed Be   A means to be an end Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 3:38 am

Well wow Aka .. am sad to see you go .. your personality here on wow just spoke loudly of you .. as a person.. In my mind I picture a very Happy - strong individual - one who is very sure of himself and is very devoted to his friends ..

Cant say that am happy to see you go - but am happy that you have found that special someone offline.. congratulations - totally understandable -

Am glad can call you a friend.. if you find yourself back in world of warcraft.. don't hesitate to say hi..

may the road ahead of you be filled with sweet things.. remember to keep your daggers sharp.. just in case..

Peace
your friend
Aya
Back to top Go down
Xtenias
The GoDFather
The GoDFather
Xtenias

PostSubject: no..   A means to be an end Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 6:40 am

no.. this stupid rogue dont have daggers... !!! maces and swords and all that crap that a original rogue shouldnt have...!!
Back to top Go down
Absimiliard

Absimiliard

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: A means to be an end   A means to be an end Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 7:12 am

I just woke up dickhead.. i'll read the shit you said later...

Errrrmmm.

That's all for now.

Back to bed..

Sleep

Absimiliard
Back to top Go down
DeathCry/Smile

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: A means to be an end   A means to be an end Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 10:33 am

Xmmm ! what Can i Say About That desicion u took mate? Grats for the Gats to stop this Drag game! I hope U can find some time and money just to log and say a Hello!

We all waiting U to the family! U and ur Girl mate! U can Let Her play to see how it Is ! :PP

Have Fun to RL us we all! I would Never Choose Game and not Nice times in real life! But I am Strong And can Have them both! Smile

Ps : Sry for Greeks But ill have to Say that Xtenias Have right!! Malakas Malakas Malakas Malakas Malakas Malakas Malakas Malakas Malakas Malakas Malakas Malakas Malakas Malakas Malakas Malakas Malakas Malakas Malakas Malakas Malakas Malakas Malakas Malakas Malakas Malakas Malakas Malakas Malakas Malakas Malakas Malakas
:PPPPP
Back to top Go down
Kenobia

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: A means to be an end   A means to be an end Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 2:31 pm

Man i'm really really sorry but i knew that day will come .But you will be always in my heart as the greatest rogue of all time .

Hail to AKA !!!
Back to top Go down
Nemneh
The GoDFather
The GoDFather
Nemneh

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: A means to be an end   A means to be an end Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 6:07 am

I think we've all suspected for a while now that you were going to leave. You'll be missed, easily some of the best times I've had in this game is doing instance runs with you. But all good things must come to an end, and you've definitely made the right choice leaving. You need to get your shit sorted out and enjoy the real world for a while. RL > WOW. Never forget it.

You know there'll always be a spot in the guild for you, but I can honestly say I hope you don't come back. I hope you have too much fun in RL to want to come back Smile

Good luck mate.

P.S - can i hav yur stuf lol?
Back to top Go down
Absimiliard

Absimiliard

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: A means to be an end   A means to be an end Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 8:25 pm

WARNING!!!!
The message that will follow is written by a fully drunk man..

(Plz if you are sober do not read this message!!)

It's 5:17 in the morning and i going to wright something about a friend...

Mate... it doesn't matter if you stop playing a shitty game.
Thank God , there is this shit that is called Interweb (Common: Internet) and we can still communicate and talk and whatever the fuck we wonna do.

So .. ( really i do not remember what iam wrighting above)

So... Have fun [agorina (<---- Greek)] and do not care about nothing. If you are ok , we will be allright. beleave me!

Errmmm .. i do not know now.. hmmmmm

Reggae FTW! and [gamo tin panaga mou] ( <Greek again)

Talk ya later

Screw you guys !
Iam going to bed...

ABSIMILIARD For the Win!
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´7¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$7´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶ø´´´´´´´´´´´´´¢¶¶¶¶¶7´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´7¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶ø´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¢¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´1¶1´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´¶¶´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´¶o´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´¶´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´¶o´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´¶´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶ø´7¶´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´¢¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´o¶´´´1¢ø¶¶¶¶1´´´´´´¶¶¶¶ø¢1´´´¶¶´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶o¶´$¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´¶¶ø¶7´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´¶¶ø´´´´´´´¶ø´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶o´´¶7´´´´´´ø¶¶$´´
´´´¶¶7¶¶´´´´´1¶´´´ø¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´7´7´´´o¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶1¢¶7´
´´7¶´´´¶¶´´´´1¶´´´´´oøø´´´´¶¶7¶¶´´´´oøo´´´´´¶$´´´´¶¶´´´¶$´
´o¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´$¶´´¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶ø´
¶¶´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶o´´´´´´´¶¶¶´¶¶¶´´´´´´´7¶¶¶¶¶¶¶1´´´´´´´´¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶1´´´´´o¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶¶´¶¶¶´´´´$¶¶¶¶¶¶o´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´oøø1´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´¶1¶ø¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´¶o´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶1´øøø´
´´´´´´´´´´7¶¶¶¶ø´´¶ø¶´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´ø¶´¶1¶´´o¶¶¶¶o´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´ø¶¶¶¶¶´¶´´¶$¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´ø1´¶¶¶¶¶$´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´¶´$¶´¶ø´¶´¶ø7¶oø¶´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´ø¶´¶´¶¶´¶´¶ø´¶´¶¶´¶¶¶¶o´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´o¶¶¶¶´1¶´´´o¶¶¶¶ø¶o¶¶¶¶ø´´´¶ø´$¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´
´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶o´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶ø¶¶¶o´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´
Back to top Go down
Azeron

Azeron

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: A means to be an end   A means to be an end Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 1:59 am

Farewell Akasumi. I havent been around for a while now and it seems it's going to take much longer than suspected. Wanted to meet up in WoW again, do some stuff together, like the old times, well... looks like i just lost my occasion. Anyway, hope to catch you on msn mate.

The hot headed mage - Azeron.
Back to top Go down
Aenimus

Aenimus

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-02-06

PostSubject: Re: A means to be an end   A means to be an end Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 10:58 am

Hey there Aka! I wish the best for you in real life and you will be missed by all. And us Absi sais dont worry about us we' ll be alright! (Hear [Marley-Three little birds] and catch his spirit). Everything you want and just ask and all Exile will be there for you and any other member of the guild ofc.

Aenimus... the name You trust! LOL :******
Back to top Go down
AkaFtw
The GoDFather
The GoDFather
AkaFtw

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: A means to be an end   A means to be an end Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 12:58 pm

Brothers and Sisters!i love you all and i really missed everyone!!!!!thank you all for replying!!!
but....
i have something for you!something that you will always Remember Aka and what Akasumi believes for the Guild and for our Family!

please watch this video!!!!!it descrirebes the the Heart,the ideas and how the Guild-Familly had start!Replys are more than wellcome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsNLk4yVDEM

You'll Never Walk Alone

Akasumi <3 All
Peace
Back to top Go down
Syveth

Syveth

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: A means to be an end   A means to be an end Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 6:47 am

love i have to say one thing ...you'll never walk alone too. as i said before you'll always be in my mind. one part of my heart will stay with you forever. i miss you very very very much hun. and i still hope that you'll start to play again one day. as i said this game is not the same without you. but i remember all the great moments we had and i feel like you're here Very Happy ( i know i never walk alone) and i'm really happy i had the chance to spend that time with you as your love and guild mate Very Happy

kissssss and hugggggggggggggggggg forever yours syveth

P.S. and if you hear little foots runing behind your back ..... that's me. i'm watching you hun...... so better be good Wink (or maybe you're very drunk or just a bit paranoid hahahahha )

and the video is great Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy kissssssssssssssssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Gildrian

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: to a friend   A means to be an end Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 2:29 am

well dude i just picked up a few days ago how this thing works and i too wanted to say that i miss that blonde haired crazy rogue akasumi
if you ever feel the need of comming back just know that there are many friends in ravenholdt that wait for your return and i realy hope your having fun out there Very Happy

i wish you the best of luck man loads of happiness and good times ftw!

gildrian
Back to top Go down
Xtenias
The GoDFather
The GoDFather
Xtenias

PostSubject: Re: A means to be an end   A means to be an end Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 1:01 am

malakia sto tetragono... afto exo na po ego!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A means to be an end   A means to be an end Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A means to be an end
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exile Guild Forums :: Exile Guild Forums :: General informations for the guild :: General info for the guild-
Jump to: