Exile Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exile Guild Forums

Exile Ftw

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adieu, adieu, aufweidersehen goodbyeeeeeeeeee!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nemneh
The GoDFather
The GoDFather
Nemneh

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Adieu, adieu, aufweidersehen goodbyeeeeeeeeee! Empty
PostSubject: Adieu, adieu, aufweidersehen goodbyeeeeeeeeee!   Adieu, adieu, aufweidersehen goodbyeeeeeeeeee! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 4:41 am

Hey guys, a day late in posting this I know but better late than never - I just want to explain why I've left.

I can't speak for the others who've left (although I think they're in the same situation) but I've left due to the lack of raiding. Several of us have been trying very hard for quite a while now to get regular raids going. It's both frustrating and disheartening that every time we get a raid going someone will leave because they didn't get a spot. Plus the fact that there are quite a few attuned people who aren't willing to put in the commitment (yes, raiding does require a certain level of commmitment) to raid regularly.

I'm not complaining about that situation really, Exile isn't a raid guild and never aimed to be. Exile is a friendly casual guild which I've really enjoyed being a part of. However I'm now fairly bored of 5-mans and soloing, I need to raid. If I don't regularly raid I'll probably just quit playing altogether. This means staying in Exile just wasn't an option.

I love Exile, but it just can't provide me with the game experience I now want.

I wish you all good luck in the future, and if you ever need my help for anything give me a shout (I've gone shadow for a while though so no more heals!).

Nemneh.
Back to top Go down

Adieu, adieu, aufweidersehen goodbyeeeeeeeeee!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exile Guild Forums :: Exile Guild Forums :: General informations for the guild :: General info for the guild-
Jump to: