Exile Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exile Guild Forums

Exile Ftw

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Olaf Fjelltopp unfolded

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Olaffjelltop

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-01-12

Olaf Fjelltopp unfolded Empty
PostSubject: Olaf Fjelltopp unfolded   Olaf Fjelltopp unfolded Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 12:33 am

Olaf's beginnings are not so humbe. Ye see, me parents owned a small mountain. Really small, but it could do fer "the job"... Ye can still see it today if ye follow the river between Ironforge and Kharanos towards Gnomeregan. All was fun and great and stuff, until a vast party of trolls came to worship a weird deity of theirs, believed to have slept once in a cave atop o' me parent's mountain. And o'course they kicked the hell outta me dad, gutted me mom, and surely they would do the same ta me if I was there. Twas that day that I had visited me uncle in Ironforge. Ol' Flintlocke raised me as his own child from then on. He teached me lessons fer my whole life ta follow.He even teached me ta cook and ta shot without loosing any of me precious fingers!!!

Some years later I decided ta train fer war. So I went te Anvilmar, as every dwarf that wishes ta train and I became a true hunter. Having strolled fer many days the areas around Ironforge, I came upon a group of people with pretty much the same cause as me own. They called themeselves "Olympian Gods", and persuaded me ta join 'em. So I did... In time I found that they would not help me take my revenge. It all became clear te me after a big fight with one of their high rank members. And I left, almost hunted. Only a few days later, a strange cult offered me help. I took it and became a member of the "Followers of Kirin Tor". Don't ask me about that guy. I know nothing! Things with these new friends were running smoothly, but there was one problem. They were distracting me from me cause, consumed in their own "following" thing, so I left, self exiled... I would do it me self alone if I had to, but I would surely do it! I wandered and wandered among ruins, and then, in the glare of burning churches, I heard a voice I knew well. 'Twas me old pal, Akasumi. Self-exiled herself too, asked me te join their band of exiled people. This time I had nothing ta loose, so here I am...
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordimpaler.com/
AkaFtw
The GoDFather
The GoDFather
AkaFtw

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Olaf Fjelltopp unfolded   Olaf Fjelltopp unfolded Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 11:32 am

Very nice story Olaf!!!!now i know whats behind that short,fat but sweet dwarf!!!!
Back to top Go down
erivien

erivien

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Olaf Fjelltopp unfolded   Olaf Fjelltopp unfolded Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 2:03 am

Ah so tell me dwarf what revenge to you intend to inflict?

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://tehste.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olaf Fjelltopp unfolded   Olaf Fjelltopp unfolded Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olaf Fjelltopp unfolded
Page 1 of 1